Skip to content
- Keep your Jewellery away from moisture, perfumes, lotion, direct sunlight, makeup and deodorants.
- Sterling silver and gold naturally oxidise with wear and time. To keep your jewellery looking bright, gently wipe down your jewellery with a soft dry chemical free cloth after each use. However, this will not prevent the natural oxidisation process and is not considered a fault.
- Sterling silver is a pliable metal that can be bent easily if not taken care of. Do not wear whilst exercising or swimming.
- Sometimes the PH levels in your skin can affect the colour of the gold. PH levels vary in individuals. This is not considered a fault of Sisu The Label products and does not warrant a refund or return. Seek your doctor for advice.
- Our jewellery and products contain small parts and is not suitable for children under 12 years old. If for some reason you have an experience any irritation, discontinue use immediately and seek professional advice immediately.
- By purchasing our products you agree that it is solely the customers responsibility to use our products for their intended use only.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.