The true meaning of the Blue Opal Hamsa Hand when worn will protect and bring you love, joy, happiness, wealth, health and good fortune!
The Hamsa is an ancient amulets and protective symbol with a variety of meanings across cultures but primarily believed to ward off negative energy, 'the evil eye', as well as bring luck, health and happiness to the wearer.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- 45cm Cable Chain with Spring Ring Closure
- Light Blue Hamsa Hand Opal
- Nickel & lead free
- 8mm Hamsa Pendant
- Hypoallergenic- Lead, Nickel and Cadmium Free
- Luxury Plating to Premium Jewellery Standards
- Packaged in an Unbleached Organic Cotton Branded Pouch to safely store your jewellery
NOTE: Opals can slightly differ in colour as they are all unique and handmade.